FireFighter X version 1.80 has been released today. Please allow for at elast 24hours until it is processed by the shops (some take longer than others, but customers from SimMarket should receive an update notice within the next day).
AiTracker X Version 2.0 has been released today. Please allow for up to 24 hours until it is deployed to the shops.
The main features in this release are
The complete changelog is available in the Lorby-SI support forum on AVSIM
LorbyLiveTraffic received an update today, fixing a bug where live weather would not be displayed correctly when in CAVOK conditions.
the first Lorby payware products that have been updated to Prepar3D V4 compatibility are CameraPositonX and "WhereAreMyAircraft" (WAMA).
They are available on SimMarket now.
the Addon Organizer app for Prepar3D V4 has been released as an early beta today. The app is fully functional and has a user manual, but there may still be the odd bug left.The Prepar3D V4 Addon Organizer (P4AO) is a simple application that will manage addons to your simulator with external XML files, as recommended by Lockheed Martin.
– Add or delete scenery and other addons
– Activate and deactivate existing addons
– Change scenery order
– Make a backup of your addon configuration files and restore it
The app is available on the DOWNLOADS page.
the first product to be fully Prepar3D V4.0 ready is the Lorby Live Traffic 1.02.
You can get the new installer on the "DOWNLOADS" page.
Work on the commercial products is in full swing, but tests will have to continue for a while before they can be released.
Lorby Live Traffic 1.02 has been released today.
- LLTX now has an option to show the current traffic situation in Google Earth
- The function to query an online service for the aircraft type has been moved to a separate thread, making the handling of the main window smoother.
The app is available in the DOWNLOADS section.
WAMA version 1.03 has been released today.To get the update, please download the app again from your SimMarket account.
The two major features in this version are the added airport and gate information, and a logbook feature with (among other formats) a Google Earth export of the route that you have flown.
Please check out the manual about details of these features, especially about the optional gate information - this requires using a freeware tool (MakeRwys by Pete Dowson) to generate the initial scenery information for WAMA to use.
The FireFighter X version 1.79 has been released today.
To update from a previous version, please download FireFighter X again from your SimMarket account and install it. It is not necessary to uninstall the previous version, but it won't hurt either.
Please check the full change log in the Lorby-SI support forum on AVSIM:
WAMA version 1.02 has been released today
- Time-of-day control: now you can not only select which aircraft you want to fly, but also when.
- "Scenes" with SimObjects: With version 1.02 you can place any SimObject into the simulator directly, without the detour of the saved parking positions. As this feature is also helpful for the helicopter crowd (you can put "hoistable" objects into the sim "on the fly"), WAMA will tell you which objects can actually be hoisted when you select them in the Database Editor.
The full changelog is available in the Lorby-SI support forum on AVSIM: